Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in June 2014, when we were judged to be a good school.
Some comments from the report include:
· Leadership at all levels is strong.
· The school’s work to keep pupils safe and secure is good.
· The school’s detailed analysis of pupil’s progress, based on their initial assessments of attainment shortly after pupils join the school, shows that pupils achieve well.
· Good teaching, with some that is outstanding, helps pupils make good progress from their different starting points.
· Expectations of pupils’ learning are consistently high.
· There is excellent provision and high standards in physical education and games.
· Governors have good levels of involvement with the school. They challenge senior leaders effectively to provide a good education for all pupils.
You can read the full report below:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
As a church school we have a SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools) inspection periodically. Our last inspection was in May 2017. You can read the full report below: